LeadIQ is a powerful tool that you’ve no doubt come across if you’re on the hunt for contact scrapers to enrich your customer data. It’s thought to provide a 70% increase in pipeline generation, and save an average of 15 hours per week. It’s no wonder it’s so popular!
But is LeadIQ the best data enrichment tool for your business? It’s a busy market and there are tons of LeadIQ alternatives. Don’t rush into any subscriptions without thoroughly checking out the competitors.
Luckily for you, we’ve done it for you! Before we delve into the top 5 LeadIQ alternatives, we’re gonna take a deeper look at the pros and cons of LeadIQ, so you can work out whether it’s what you’re looking for in your business.
What Is LeadIQ?
LeadIQ is designed to help you build a pipeline with confidence. It uncovers the contact information of highly sought after business people so that you can directly access the best of the best for your niche. In addition to contact scraping, you can use LeadIQ to track sales triggers, giving you flawless timing with your outreach. You can even use it to generate personalized emails with AI and send them out en masse.
LeadIQ calls itself a smart B2B database with a laser focus on quality and accuracy of data. One of its most common praises is that it feels purpose-built for the sales rep – and this is supported by its average ROI. According to G2 reviewers, it delivers value waaay faster than other data enrichment tools.
- Sales Trigger Tracking: This helps you plan timely outreach to get the best response rate.
- Personalized Sales Messages: Personalizing sales messages increases rapport and boosts sales.
- Intuitive Extension: LeadIQ’s extension is super easy to use – you’ll pick it up effortlessly.
- Great Integrations: LeadIQ integrates well with a number of sales tools, including CRM platforms and productivity tools.
- Data Inaccuracy: LeadIQ’s phone numbers are definitely not its strong point.
LeadIQ has several plans, including a “freemium” plan that lets you get started in less than 5 minutes. This free plan unlocks 20 verified work emails per week, 10 mobile phone numbers per month, 40 email generations per month, and 10 accounts tracked.
The Essential Plan is built for small sales teams that are just getting started with their search for prospecting data. It boosts the numbers of each of the four core features for $39 per month.
The Pro Plan will set you back $79 per month, while the Enterprise Plan is for established sales teams looking to take their prospecting game to the next level. For this plan, you’ll need to reach out and contact a sales rep directly.
LeadIQ: The Verdict
Overall, LeadIQ is a solid choice if you’re looking to find key prospects (or job candidates). It does everything you need it to do, although it does suffer a little from inaccurate phone numbers. If your business is one that relies on phone numbers specifically, then it might be better to look at one of LeadIQ’s alternatives.
If, however, phone numbers aren’t as critical to you as emails, for example, then LeadIQ’s freemium plan is well worth a whirl. It’s worth trying out to see how you like it and get a feel for the type of value it could bring to your company. A few of the LeadIQ competitors on this list don’t offer a free plan at all, so it’s always worth trying out the platform when you can.
It’s also worth noting that LeadIQ doesn’t have any mind-blowing features. Its sales trigger tracking is great for timing your outreach, but other than that it offers a fairly standard package. That’s not inherently a bad thing, but it does seem to lack a little oomph.
Now you’ve got a better understanding about what LeadIQ offers, let’s take a look at some of the other options on the market.
5 LeadIQ Alternatives to Turbocharge Your Sales
Chances are, you found LeadIQ because you’re looking for a simple contact scraper. You want top quality contact information and you want to be able to use it on LinkedIn and similar platforms to quickly find great prospects. If you aren’t too worried about flashy features, then Lusha is the standout LeadIQ competitor that you should get to know.
Lusha is a fantastic data-enrichment tool specifically designed for B2B organizations. It opens on LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Recruiter, Salesforce, or any company site to allow you instant access to your prospect’s contact details and B2B company info in seconds. Typically, this information includes phone numbers, email addresses, and potential leads and contacts with other businesses to help you expand your network.
Lusha prioritizes accurate and up-to-date contact information so that your business can save time and increase the effectiveness of your sales and marketing campaigns.
- Accurate data: Unlike LeadIQ, Lusha is generally praised for its high quality contacts and accurate information.
- Integrations: It has lots of third-party integrations that make it easy for you to streamline your work.
- Ease of use: Its Chrome and LinkedIn plug-ins are easy-to-use.
- Value: Lusha might be a little pricey for what you actually get in comparison to more comprehensive LeadIQ alternatives.
- Relatively Basic: None of Lusha’s features are particularly unique.
Lusha has several paid plans. If you sign up to the free plan, you’ll get 5 credits per month and access to its core features. This doesn’t really compare to LeadIQ’s free plan, but at least they have one.
For $29 per user per month, you’ll unlock 480 credits per month and a few extra features like list management and list export. The Premium Plan costs $51 per user per month for 960 monthly credits. With this plan, you also unlock basic usage analytics and the ability to enrich in bulk.
Finally, if you want to use Lusha’s Scale Plan, you can contact their sales team directly for more information.
Lusha vs LeadIQ: The Verdict
Lusha, like LeadIQ, doesn’t try to be something it’s not. It works hard at providing you with accurate, up-to-date, and quality leads. And it does its job well. Also like LeadIQ, Lusha doesn’t really have any features with the WOW factor. It gets the job done efficiently but prefers not to draw attention to itself.
LeadIQ’s free plan blows Lusha’s out of the water, but Lusha’s paid plans start a little cheaper. The main benefit of using Lusha is for the data accuracy – which is still known to vary depending on the niche you’re working in.
**BONUS Sales Tool: Say Hello to tl;dv**
tl;dv will not provide you with contact information or help you net new prospects. But what it will do is arguably much more interesting…
tl;dv records, transcribes, and summarizes your meetings. It can take notes on your behalf, and its intuitive AI can identify speakers, analyze the call, and offer you tons of insights. If you’re conducting your sales calls over video (which you should be), then tl;dv is going to provide you with so much extra data about your prospects that you can’t help but have the upper hand when it comes to closing the deal.
The best part? You can send all of these insights directly to your CRM of choice with one little click. That means they’ll be placed alongside the contact information you’ve gathered from LeadIQ or one of the alternatives from this list. tl;dv is the perfect companion sales tool!
It doesn’t stop there either. Once you’ve recorded and transcribed your meetings, you can cut them into clips and highlights. This makes them super easy to share! It’s also great if you’re doing user research and want to create a presentation that directly uses the voice of the customer. You can also add timestamps and tag your colleagues at specific moments so they can immediately jump to the part that’s relevant to them.
If data scrapers like LeadIQ empower you to access the contact details of anyone you need, tl;dv enhances it with qualitative data. Once you’ve got your prospect on a call, tl;dv ensures you remember their goals, weaknesses, pain points, desires, and stores it all on your CRM alongside their contact info. This is ideal for sales, user interviews, and even the hiring process.
Once you’ve got the data and the recording, tl;dv allows you to quickly find what you need with its AI-powered search function. Browse your entire library of calls and quickly generate summaries to get brief overviews of each call. You can search by keyword to quickly locate and group specific prospects. This is a godsend when you’re preparing for the follow-up sales call.
How Much Does tl;dv Cost?
Firstly, you can get unlimited recordings and transcripts for FREE. You can get set up in mere moments, too. tl;dv starts as it means to go on – easy to use and mind-blowingly awesome. The free plan also comes with AI-generated notes, summaries, and action points.
With the Pro Plan, which costs just $20 per month, you unlock all the top CRM integrations so you can funnel your sales call insights directly to your customer relationship management software. This plan also lets you make highlight reels, download calls and transcripts, and integrate with more than 5,000 other productivity tools.
- Free AI Integration: tl;dv uses top-tier AI to provide summaries, notes, and automatic speaker detection.
- Free and Instant Translations: Live transcriptions in 25+ languages for Zoom, MS Teams, and Google Meet.
- Incredible Free Plan: Unlimited free recordings of Zoom, MS Teams, and Google Meet calls.
- Easy to Use: tl;dv has an intuitive design that makes it super simple to use.
- Timestamps and Tagging Features: Timestamp your meeting highlights to quickly jump back to specific moments in the call. It also features the ability to tag colleagues at specific meeting moments so they get an email with a link straight to their inbox.
- Integrates With All Your Favorite Work Apps: Push timestamps and meeting clips directly to Notion, Slack, HubSpot, Salesforce, and more via third-party integrations.
- Create Clips and Highlights: Scan your library and make clips and highlight reels to condense insights.
- Intuitive Library: Search your meetings library for keywords in transcripts to quickly find what you’re looking for.
- Compatibility: Not yet available for WebEx or BlueJeans.
It doesn’t really matter which data scraper you use for your business to get the most out of tl;dv. It will complement any of these LeadIQ alternatives to take your sales game to the next level.
Talking of which, let’s get back to those other 4 LeadIQ competitors.
Where LeadIQ and Lusha were simple and straightforward tools, Apollo is detailed, intricate, and complex. It’s a comprehensive, all-in-one sales platform that out-features all the other LeadIQ alternatives. It can be used in hundreds of different ways, but somehow it still remains intuitive in the hands of newbies.
Having said that, it clearly has a steeper learning curve than the other competitors on this list. It’s not so bad that it’s a deal breaker, but if you’re looking for a simple contact scraper, Apollo is probably not your pick.
It does still scrape LinkedIn for contacts and it can also set up an emailing campaign for you, like LeadIQ, but it can do so much more. With Apollo, you can do A/B testing, AI-assisted email writing, and even record and transcribe video calls (like tl;dv, but only in the higher plans and without all the dedicated features like timestamps, highlight reels, and the search function).
Apollo is a BIG step up from Lusha when it comes to the free plan too. Its free plan is probably on a similar level to LeadIQ’s freemium plan. It’s also worth mentioning that Apollo has a maddening 5,778 5-star reviews on G2. This shows how popular the tool is – it’s the highest reviewed data enrichment tool by far.
- Personalized and automated: Apollo offers email tracking, cadence automation, and personalized outreach.
- Data accuracy: It offers accurate and up-to-date information about companies and contacts.
- Comprehensive: Campaign management is possible from within the platform.
- Integrations: Apollo integrates with just about any CRM or sales tool you could think of.
- Free plan: It has a fantastic free plan that you can take for a spin without committing to anything.
- Complex: The amount of features and the complexity of each can be overwhelming for a small business that just wants to focus solely on data enrichment.
- Expensive: Apollo might be considered expensive compared to other LeadIQ alternatives.
Apollo’s pricing is considered rather high for data enrichment tools. But if you factor in the fact that it does far more than any other, you can see why.
The free plan offers 10,000 free email credits. You can download the LinkedIn extension, send 250 emails per day, and even integrate with Zapier all without spending a dime. There are plenty of other features on the free plan as well – you can find all the details here.
Apollo’s Basic Plan will set you back a chunky $49 per user per month, billed annually. It offers a sharp increase in the number of credits, as well as plenty more integrations. It allows you to move data in bulk (up to 10,000 records at a time, as opposed to Lusha’s 25). There’s also a 14-day free trial for Apollo’s Basic and Business plans.
Apollo’s Business Plan costs $79 per user per month. It includes everything in Basic, plus some extra credits. You also unlock A/B testing, AI-assisted email writing, and call recordings! There’s also a feature called Conversations. It’s an AI-powered conversation intelligence that provides you with insights straight from your video calls, though this isn’t a dedicated AI call recorder like tl;dv (which is available for free).
Finally, Apollo’s Organization Plan is $99 per user per month. This dramatically increases the limits of all features and adds call transcriptions among other things.
Apollo vs LeadIQ: The Verdict
Apollo is a mighty tool. It outclasses LeadIQ and Lusha in almost every aspect, but it’s not perfect. In fact, Apollo suffers from being a Jack of all trades and a master of none. If you want a specialized tool for video recording and transcribing, Apollo isn’t a patch on tl;dv. If you want a dedicated tool for contact scraping, Apollo is a great contender against LeadIQ, but it has a lot of eggs in a lot of baskets.
Apollo can be a blessing or a curse. It really depends on your stance and your business needs. If you want a comprehensive tool that can do just about anything sales related, Apollo is an absolute no-brainer. If you want something simple, without wanting to worry about anything other than obtaining contact information, maybe LeadIQ or Lusha will suit you better.
Having said that, Apollo’s free plan is so good that it would be a crime to not give it a go.
Cognism gives you the mobile phone number and B2B email addresses of the people that you’d love to do business with. When it comes to mobile phone numbers, Cognism smashes it! They have a 98% accuracy rate.
Cognism has loads of integrations so you can streamline your workflow and take advantage of your current productivity tools. It’s also highly focused on being GDPR compliant. This might not sound like a particularly fun benefit, but it’s certainly one that’ll keep you out of hot water. It scans the Do Not Call (DNC) lists around the world and notifies you which prospects are on them. It’s also a great tool for international teams looking to get prospects in the U.S.A and across the pond in Europe.
- Data accuracy: Phone number accuracy is quoted as being 98%!
- GDPR Compliant: They advise you if the phone number is on a DNC list.
- International: They have a strong presence in Europe and work internationally.
- Data quantity: They have 70 million phone numbers internationally – more than 2x that of any other data provider.
- No free plan: Cognism doesn’t offer you a free plan to try out the features.
- No information on paid plans: For paid plans, you have to contact a sales rep.
Cognism doesn’t come with a free plan. While this isn’t ideal, it doesn’t get much better. They also don’t have their pricing listed on their website. You must reach out to their sales reps before you can even get a quote. This makes it a lot more time-consuming to get started.
Cognism vs LeadIQ: The Verdict
Cognism is similar in many ways to LeadIQ. It focuses primarily on data scraping and putting you in touch with the contacts you want to do business with. It stands out from LeadIQ in that it puts compliance first, letting you rest easy that everything is being done by the book.
The lack of a free plan (or prices for the paid plans) is a bit of an irritating hurdle, but it’s not the end of the world if you’re liking the sound of their data accuracy, compliance, and international capabilities. It could be worth reaching out and having a conversation.
Clearbit is another data scraper tool that lifts up sales teams and connects them with the people they need. It’s a brilliant platform with a standout feature: IP tracking. If your website has a steady flow of potential customers, you can get their information just as easily as scraping LinkedIn. This has the potential to be a gamechanger, depending on your business model.
Clearbit comes with a respectably sized database that is kept up to date. Its database is run by machine learning algorithms which can amass a lot of data in a short span of time, but it has been known to churn out inaccurate phone numbers.
- User-friendly: It has a simple and intuitive layout that enables you to seamlessly navigate.
- Integrations: Clearbit has hundreds of integrations to streamline your workflow.
- Emails: Clearbit makes emailing en masse simple.
- Converts traffic into leads: Clearbit turns website visitors into leads with full company profiles. No more cold calling!
- Expensive for small businesses: Small businesses may not get as much value out of the tool as larger ones.
- Inaccurate phone numbers: The phone numbers it provides can often be inaccurate.
Clearbit’s free plan encourages you to make use of its core features like de-anonymizing your site traffic. This is a huge step up from Cognism which doesn’t offer a free plan at all. The free version isn’t quite as comprehensive as Apollo or LeadIQ’s, but it’s nice that you can try out its unique feature.
Unfortunately, like Cognism, Clearbit’s pricing for the paid plans is unavailable on their website. For this, you have to reach out to the Clearbit sales team directly to request a quote.
Clearbit vs LeadIQ: The Verdict
Clearbit is a great LeadIQ alternative, but if it’s the best for you will completely depend on your business. For example, its IP tracking is amazing – but only if your site gets a decent footfall.
The inaccuracy of its phone numbers could be a bit off-putting, especially if your business doesn’t rely too heavily on website traffic. For accurate phone numbers, you’d be better off with Cognism, Apollo, or maybe Lusha.
Seamless is the final scraper on our list. It’s a LeadIQ alternative that claims to be “The World’s Best Sales Lead.” Their sales software finds verified cell phones, emails, and direct dials for anyone you need to sell to.
Labeled the first and only real-time search engine for B2B sales leads, Seamless has 1.9+ billion contact and company records verified in 2022. It helps you connect directly with your ideal customers, causing a 5-10x in ROI on average, according to their marketing materials.
- Ease of use: Seamless is considered very easy to use, including the LinkedIn extension.
- One-click sync with CRMs: Seamless has tons of integrations and they all work seamlessly.
- High refresh rate: Seamless identifies changes in people’s contact information and updates them regularly.
- Data quantity: It contains more than 1.9 billion contact and company records.
- Real-time search engine: Browse for prospects like never before.
- Low customer reviews: While Seamless is trusted by hundreds of brands, it scores just 6.1/10 on TrustRadius from 47 reviews.
- Difficult to cancel: Some of the reviews talk about having to jump through hoops to cancel their subscription and still being billed afterwards.
- Poor customer service: Seamless doesn’t seem to excel in making their customers happy.
Like Cognism and Clearbit, Seamless doesn’t reveal its pricing on the website. Instead, you have to contact a sales rep. It does, however, have a free plan. This free plan lets you test out the basic features without needing a credit card to sign up.
The Pro Plan offers daily credit refresh as well as Pitch Intelligence, unlimited integrations, job changes announcements, and much more. The Enterprise Plan offers all this with the addition of quarterly business reviews and phone support.
Seamless vs LeadIQ: The Verdict
Seamless has a unique feature that might tilt the scales in its favor: a real-time search engine. You couldn’t get more specialized than this for contact scraping. You can quickly and easily find the contacts of your dreams.
The issue with Seamless comes with customer satisfaction. Most complaints tend to highlight the difficulty to cancel their subscription, rather than problems with the software itself. If this is a risk that you don’t mind taking for the search engine, then check out their free plan. Otherwise, stick to one of the other LeadIQ alternatives.
Which Data Enrichment Tool Is Right For You?
Your own business will have its own unique needs. If you’re looking for something simple and straightforward, LeadIQ is great. Lusha is a fantastic alternative with high quality data and the ability to search for contact information on dozens of different platforms.
Alternatively, Apollo provides a comprehensive sales platform that you can use for more than just scraping. Cognism gives you compliance, high quality phone numbers, and great international options (but no free plan). Clearbit offers you the ability to convert your website traffic into leads. And Seamless breaks the entire process down into a real-time search engine rather than a database, revolutionizing the way you get your prospect data.
Whichever data enrichment tool you opt to use, make sure you partner it with tl;dv. Turn your CRM into a data powerhouse by adding insights from video calls directly to your prospect’s data. It’s a surefire way to close deals faster and turbocharge your sales success!
Get tl;dv for Zoom, Google Meet, or MS Teams today and unlock unlimited video calls and transcriptions for FREE!